That's the Way Uh Huh Uh Huh I Like It

When were all all alone. Feb 22 2022 - Explore Karen Kochs board thats the way uh-uh uh-huh I like it on Pinterest.


And That S The Way Uh Huh Uh Huh I Like It Gemini Life Gemini Traits Gemini Quotes

Thats the way Uh huh uh huh I like it.

. When you whisper sweet in my ear. See more ideas about beautiful nature scenery beautiful landscapes. Hes got Parkinsons you fucking cunt.

Video uploaded from my mobile phone. When you turn turn me on. If you was hot youd be going through the cell I.

Uh huh uh huh. Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh. Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh.

Babe Oh babe aha Thats the way aha Thats the way aha Thats the way aha aha I like it aha aha Thats the way aha aha I like it aha aha Thats the way aha aha I. Thats the Way I Like It is a song by the American group KC and the Sunshine Band from their self-titled second studio album. Feel free to click play and get in on it.

The un hun un hun phrases mean yes yes. The Sunshine Bands hit 1975 Disco record of that title and the lyricss second line. Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh.

Thats the Way I Like It Lyrics by KC the Sunshine Band from the 1975. When you take me by the hand Tell me Im your loving man When you give me all your love And do it the very best you can Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I. Babe oh babe thats the way uh-huh thats the way uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh.

I like it uh-huh uh-huh. Eyes low from the L-I-Q. Platforms Dance Club.

Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh. Thats the way uh huh uh huh I like it. Posted by 3 years ago.

Bass Guitar Notes for do dos F G G C G G F D F Harmony notes for do dos C D D G D D C A C Fm Do do do do do do do do do Do do do do do do do do do Do do do do do do do do do Do do do do do do do do do Cm7 Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh. Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh. Thats the way Uh huh uh huh I like it.

I like it uh-huh uh-huh. 1 on more than one occasion during a one-month period as it did between November and December 1975. I like it uh-huh uh-huh.

Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh When I get to be in your arms When were all all alone When you whisper sweet in my ear When you turn turn me on Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh. - See 15 traveler reviews candid photos and great deals for Boca Raton FL at Tripadvisor. Uh huh uh huh.

There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh When you take me by the hand Tell me Im your lovin man When you give me all your love And do it babe the very best you can Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats. I like it uh-huh uh-huh.

I hope hes not driving. Thats The Way Uh Huh Uh Huh We Like It Were doing a little bit of happy dance boogieing on our new rug hence this posts title. Those lines are often found in versions of the playground rhyme Brick wall Waterfall.

I like it uh-huh uh-huh. Its good to have a Southie bitch on your side. Also some folks dont always understand her especially upon first meeting.

Yes its like High School Musical over here lots of dancing and occasionally theres even some ballad-y singing about our feelings. I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh When I get to be in your arms When were all all alone When you whisper sweet in my ear When you turn turn me on Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh. The single became the bands second No.

Fabolous Now you can tell I blew push the 740 L-I through. Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh. 20 Original Chart Hits album - including song video artist biography translations and more.

I like it uh. 1 hit in the Billboard Hot 100 and it is one of the few chart-toppers in history to hit No. My yobo said she wanted English lessons for her birthday.

Thats the way I like itun hun un hun are the beginning lines of KC. Uh huh uh huh. Her English is certainly good enough to get her by but she feels like she misses out on a lot of the conversation when a group of us native speakers are talking.

Create and get 5 IQ. Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh. Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh When you take me by the hand Tell me Im your loving man When you give me all your love And do it the very best you can Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it.

Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh. Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh. I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh When I get to be in your arms When were all all alone When you whisper sweet in my ear When you turn turn me on Oh thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I like it uh-huh uh-huh Thats the way uh-huh uh-huh I.

Thats the way uh-huhuh-huh We like it 3x.


16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Single People Funny Quotes Just For Laughs Single People


Pin By Jimmy John S On Bacon Absolutely Funny Pictures Funny Quotes Daily Funny


And That S The Way Uh Uh I Like It Boy Meets World Boy Meets World Quotes Girl Meets World

No comments for "That's the Way Uh Huh Uh Huh I Like It"